Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
Yes, you will be addicted. But, you're in luck. These will totally fit in your clean, when you want it to be, diet. And the best news is, you might have the ingredients in your kitchen right now.
- Dark Chocolate chips - 72% or more for the darkest chocolate, but I used 60% because that's what I had on hand.
- Almond Butter - I used Barney & Co Bare Almond Butter.
- Coconut oil
- Muffin Tin
- Double boiler - I use two pots, because I don't actually have one.
- Mini Spatula
- Place your muffin tin in the freezer.
- Begin to melt your chips, stirring occasionally.
- Once 3/4 melted add 1Tb of coconut oil.
- Take your muffin tin out of the freezer and add your bottom layer of the cup, scooping chocolate onto the sides to make the outer layer, and place in freezer.
- Begin to melt desired about of almond butter with 1T coconut oil; it really depends on how many cups you made.
- Scoop butter into each cup and top with the rest of the chocolate, freeze for 10 minutes or until solid again.